Carlos Andrés Góngora Petrovich is a financial analyst at Inmobiliaria y Constructora Marcan as well as a consultant at ASFINSA Y NEGOCIOS FINANCIEROS. He received his Degree in Economics at University of Lima in 2012 and attended the Economics Extension Program of The Central Reserve Bank of Peru in 2011.
He has experience in:
- Consultancy on economics studies and loss profit and moral damage calculation
- Research of capital markets and brokerage of securities
- Assistance on financial corporate management.
- Financial project analysis and Financial Statements Analysis
- Supervising a financial sales team
- Creating a business plan.