On 5 July 2016 Jure Valant took part in a sequence of two startup events in Zagreb, Croatia. The first event is a panel discussion „Zagreb can enhance its start-up ecosystem“ and starts at 5.00pm at Hostel Swanky Mint. The discussion panel is organized by Sandra Švaljek, independent member of the Zagreb City Assembly.
Panelists & Organizers (image above from left to right):
- Dražen Nikolić, Director, Founder Institute Hrvatska
- Sandra Švaljek, Independent Member of the Zagreb City Assembly
- Ivo Špigel, Co-founder, ZIP - Zagrebački Inkubator Poduzetništva
- Ante Magzan, Co-founder, HUB385
- Jure Valant, Founder & CEO, Cadia Startup Exchange
After this at 6.30 pm everyone headed to Swanky Mint Hostel to join “Founder Cafe: Network with Local Entrepreneurs!” – a free networking event organized by Founders Institute where Jure Valant is going to present Cadia Startup Exchange and how the Croatian startup ecosystem can benefit from selling startup shares worldwide.
Check out more pictures in the album "Zagreb Founder Cafe: Network with Local Entrepreneurs!"